Wireless Trends: The efficient design of a wireless sensor network is a leading area of research. In fact, a sensor is one of the devices that will respond. It will detect some type of input from both environmental and physical conditions like light, pressure, heat, etc. The output of the sensor is normally an electrical signal which it is transmitted into the controller for further processing.
Types of WSNs
Terrestrial WSNs: Terrestrial Wireless Trends is capable of communicating the base stations efficiently. It is consists of hundreds to thousands of wireless sensor nodes deploying the unstructured or else structured manner.
Underground WSNs: In fact, it is huge expensive than the terrestrial WSNs in terms of maintenance, equipment, and deployment of cost considerations. It consists of the number of sensor nodes that will hide into the ground to monitoring the underground conditions.
Underwater WSNs: More than 70% of the earth which it is occupied with water. These networks will consist of several sensor nodes and also vehicles may deploy underwater. Especially, a challenge of underwater communication is a long propagation delay, bandwidth and also sensor failures.
Multimedia WSNs: In this Multimedia wireless sensor networks may propose into enabling monitoring and tracking of events in the form of multimedia. Like videos, imaging, and audio. This type of networks consists of low-cost sensor nodes equipped with microphones and cameras.
Applications of Wireless Sensor Networks
- These are the networks which it will use for environmental trackings, like animal tracking, weather prediction, forest detection, flood detection, forecasting and also in commercial applications. Such as seismic activities prediction and monitoring.
- Military Applications like environmental and tracking monitoring surveillance applications use these networks. This type of sensor nodes from the Wireless Sensor Networking Projects which its drop into the field of interest and it is remotely controlled by the user.
- As well as, health applications like monitoring and tracking of patients and doctors utilize these networks.
- Most frequently utilize the wireless sensor networks applications in the sector of transport systems like monitoring of traffic, dynamic routing monitoring, and management of parking lots, etc.
List of Latest Wireless Networking Project Topics
- A clustering tree topology control based on the energy forecast
- Fuzzy logic based on clustering algorithm for WSN to expend Network Projects
- Holistic approaches to distributed dimensionality of big data
- A location-wise predetermine deployment for optimizing visual sensor
- Secure routing in wireless sensor networks
- IoT based modern healthcare system through the sensor network